There are many different ways to get involved and support the mission of the Melrose Alliance Against Violence. Here are some ideas!
Serve as an Event Sponsor:
- MAAV offers varying levels of sponsorships and benefits for businesses, organizations and individuals for our two fundraising events- the Annual Walk & Candlelight Vigil in October and Melrose Run for Women in May
Gifts to MAAV:
- You may also name the Melrose Alliance Against Violence as a beneficiary to receive a gift under your Will or Trust
- Serve as a guest speaker in our mentoring program
- Provide a tour of your business/facility for our mentoring program
- Distribute palm cards at sites throughout the community
- Assist at the Annual Walk & Candlelight Vigil in October
- Assist at the Melrose Run for Women on Mother’s Day
- Graphic design assistance
- Marketing assistance
Please contact us if you are interested in any of these volunteer opportunities.
- Donation of refreshments for events
Please contact us if you can provide any of these items. Thank you!